Whether you are starting a business and looking for legal advice, looking for a business lawyer to assist with litigation or a commercial contract lawyer in Brisbane to help you buy or sell a business – our team of business solicitors can help. As a firm known as being a leader in commercial law in Brisbane, the team at Creagh Weightman Lawyers know Australian business laws through and through and have sound experience across many different industries. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs.
For specialist commercial law in Brisbane CBD, talk to a Creagh Weightman business and commercial contract lawyer who can offer the following legal services for business:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by a partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. If you’re looking to restructure your business we can help with partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of a business, Put and Call Options, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: As leaders in commercial law in Brisbane, we offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Corporations law: We can assist with shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance, documenting company administrations.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents: We can help you manage and enforce your intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed. We can also help you with registering designs, patents and trademarks.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law. Your commercial contract lawyer will guide you in affordable and cost-effective solutions.
- Workplace and employment: We can draw up or review employment contracts and workplace agreements as well as assist with disputes and unfair dismissals. We can also assist with occupational health and safety issues.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Statement of Claim and Court Judgment.
- Taxation and finance: we can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation as well as advise in regard to GST, Capital Gains and Land Tax.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard-won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Our specialists in business and commercial law in Brisbane can help get business startups and micro-businesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with a trusted business lawyer experienced in commercial law in Brisbane CBD.
CONTACT CREAGH WEIGHTMAN LAWYERS
Fill out the form below to learn more about our services or to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.