At Creagh Weightman, our business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. From our offices in the Brisbane CBD, we can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
How We Can Help
Creagh Weightman can help with:
- Sale of a business
- Purchase of a business
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with a business lawyer in Brisbane CBD. Whether you are involved in the sale or the purchase of a business, we can help.
Contact Creagh Weightman Lawyers
Fill out the form below to learn more about our services or to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.