Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. This means advice and representation from an experienced Brisbane property lawyer is vital to navigating the complexities of Australian property law.
From our office in the Brisbane CBD, the property solicitors at Creagh Weightman offer many years of experience with property law in Queensland and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters.
Our specialist property solicitors can offer assistance with all aspects of property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
Contact us to find out more about our property law services or to arrange a consultation with an experienced property lawyer in Brisbane CBD.